Planning and Facilitation for Not-for-Profit and Public Sectors
AL Arbic Consulting is a specialized firm founded in 2001 to provide dedicated planning and facilitation services for arts, culture, heritage and community organizations. Our clients include:
- museums, galleries and interpretive centres;
- theatres and performing arts centres;
- libraries and community centres;
- economic development and tourism agencies;
- professional associations;
- municipal, provincial and federal government departments.
In the past 14 years, A. L. Arbic Consulting has completed over 50 successful planning and facilitation assignments, establishing a reputation for responsive service and for delivering plans that are well-researched, realistic and effective.